Howdy! Challenge #4 is: Post 10 things most people don’t know about you.
Well..here it goes..hopefully we can still be friends after this
1. I am slightly obsessed with making raw desserts from nuts! Or any other “real food” dessert. Dessert is my favorite food group
2. This one wasn’t on my rough draft, but I am a recovering sugar addict…hence #1’s obsession with making dessert more healthy and less guilty…
3. I LOVE surf/instrumental music!
4. I have a terrible time making super simple choices…terrible.
5. When I was in high school, I considered being a Shepard..so I could walk and travel with my pack..I guess I kind of am a Shepard..just with dogs
6. I love checklists! Making them, crossing stuff off of them..sometimes I even add things to the list that I’ve already completed just so I can cross them off and feel more accomplished.
7. My parents have what us kids call “The Wall of Shame”..on the wall is every picture from kindergarten through senior year of high school..of all four kids. Embarrassing! (I guess that’s more about my parents, but whatevs!)
8. I prefer riding my bike as means of transport and if I am unable to ride it somewhere, I have serious anxiety and have a hard time leaving the house.
9. I love the thought of everything having a home..I can’t stand clutter! I’m in the process of trying to make time to de-clutter our home and my life in general
10. I love a good marching band! Marching bands are my favorite part of parades!